Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General, NATO will join The Global Boardroom on December 7th for a keynote interview exploring the role of the alliance in the midst of the war in Ukraine.
“We need to keep working together as NATO Allies and with industry to replenish our munitions stocks and provide Ukraine with the support it needs, for as long as Ukraine needs it.” Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General, NATO.
- Will ties remain strong amongst NATO members as the energy crisis drags on into winter?
- Will NATO break precedent and allow Ukraine to join amidst a land dispute?
- On what issues are NATO countries still divided
- Is further NATO expansion the right move?
- What could China do to fuel or de-escalate tensions?
The sixth edition of the Global Boardroom will take place virtually from December 7-9, featuring live-streamed discussions and interviews on topics such as climate change, economics and geopolitics, the future of work, the future of finance, ESG, technology and more. Register here
Read more of the Financial Times’s coverage here